- Certificate expired – If a user’s certificate has expired then they must reautheenitcate with the server by clicking “New User” on the login screen and following the original authentication procedure.
- Cannot select a piece of equipment on the map view – Ensure that “Equip.” is highlighted in the options on the task bar at the bottom of the map view.
- Cannot select a line on the map view – Ensure that “Lines” is highlighted in the options on the task bar at the bottom of the map view.
- Icon types not displaying – If all icons are displaying a lightning bolt then click on Home Tab, Click on Settings and ensure that one of the available icon sets has been selected.
- Icon names not displaying – Click on Home Tab, Click on Settings and ensure that one of the available name mapping sets have been selected.
- Network search – Entering search terms into the search bar on the map view when “Network” is selected will search for any equipment that contains a name with the term.
- Advanced network search – Clicking on the “Advanced Search” when Network is selected in the search bar allows the user to refine their search. This allows certain equipment types to be selected along with applying conditions to the search with regard to how it searches for a certain equipment name i.e. matches, contains, starts with, ends with.
- Cannot exit from a document view – When viewing a document the navigation bar may not be present, allowing a full screen navigation of the document. However, if you wish to exit the document and the navigation bar isn’t present then a single tap on the document will bring up the navigation bar and a X will be displayed in the top left of the view allowing exit from the document.